Lineage2 UsualSuspects

Welcome to Lineage2 UsualSuspects Forum.
Login with your Username and Password or Register to our Forum. Guest Users have limited access.

[The UsualSuspects Forum Team]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Lineage2 UsualSuspects

Welcome to Lineage2 UsualSuspects Forum.
Login with your Username and Password or Register to our Forum. Guest Users have limited access.

[The UsualSuspects Forum Team]

Lineage2 UsualSuspects

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lineage2 UsualSuspects

Shilen Server

Amaniel recruitment topic

Amaniel
    Amaniel

Amaniel recruitment topic Empty Amaniel recruitment topic

Post  Amaniel Mon 21 May 2012 - 12:48

* In-game name: Amaniel
    * Real name (optional): Andreea
    * Do u speak English? Yes
    * Playtime hours 17:00 -> 1:00 - except on Tuesdays and Thursdays when I can be online starting with 23:30 - GMT+2
    * What about Sieges, TW, Raid Bosses? If I manage to pay my internet bills in due time, I am usually online and willing to join clan actions.

* What is your level and character class? Feoh Wizard 86lvl
    * Subclass (class and lvl) Not yet.
    * Are u a PvP or PvE player? I`ve done more PvE atm, since I haven`t got a constant party, constant party leader and stuff to do quality PvP.

Ventrilo (It is a must for our clan)

* Microphone (Y/N): Y

Game Background

* What is your MMO History? Lineage 2 since c2, with some breaks, other games: EVE Online
    * What guilds/clans have you played with? The Dark Storms (on this server), Heroes (on DEX), Wolvespack, Zen & Reapers (on Roxy), Lycans
    * Why did you leave your last guild/clan? We agree to merge with you Smile.

Some Last Infos from you

*Where did you hear about US? We were allies.
    *Why do you want to Join US? Because my online friends are in this clan.
    *Do you know anyone in US who would vouch for you? Ppl that came from TDS.
    *Any other things that you want to tell us about you? Could I get permission to open the CH doors? Smile) It`s frustrating to use SOE every time I end up in there, you now? bounce bounce

And pretty pls, can I get permission to post on forums at least at the Offtopic section Smile. Seems to be fun!

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 17:29