Lineage2 UsualSuspects

Welcome to Lineage2 UsualSuspects Forum.
Login with your Username and Password or Register to our Forum. Guest Users have limited access.

[The UsualSuspects Forum Team]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Lineage2 UsualSuspects

Welcome to Lineage2 UsualSuspects Forum.
Login with your Username and Password or Register to our Forum. Guest Users have limited access.

[The UsualSuspects Forum Team]

Lineage2 UsualSuspects

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lineage2 UsualSuspects

Shilen Server

2 posters

iStealth Aplication

iStealth

iStealth Aplication Empty iStealth Aplication

Post  iStealth Thu 15 Mar 2012 - 7:59

* In-game name:iStealth
    * Real name (optional):iStealth
    * Location:Born in Lithuania but i do work and live in England now.
    * Do u speak English? Yes i do speak english
    * Playtime hours (w/ Timezone) from 6-8 hours depends on my mood Very Happy
    * What about Sieges, TW, Raid Bosses? what about them? Very Happy Just inform me before day or 2 and prolly i will help you with that Smile

* What is your level and character class? I ám 86 36% Yul Archer
    * Subclass (class and lvl) not yet but i have started it just need to get top B adn within weak i can make sub/noble
    * Are u a PvP or PvE player? Well i a mgood at both but i prefer more pvp's, wars and stuff like that Smile

Ventrilo (It is a must for our clan)

* Microphone (Y/N): 100% yes

Game Background

* What is your MMO History? i'm playing L2 since C2.i am old style player no lamme shit from me ever.
    * What guilds/clans have you played with? During 7 years i playd 2 clans Sixpounder and T1gers.
    * Why did you leave your last guild/clan?
    i have't left them i still communicate them both. My loyalty is above evrythn.
    Some Last Infos from you: i am co leader of still ative clan of 60 ppl (Sixpounder) but they decided stay on High rates and i lost will to play HR since outhere Hr servers lasts for 2 months

*Where did you hear about US? I heard from Mydestiny Smile
    *Why do you want to Join US? Well not sure just wanna check out clan itself and leadership. I am looking for really skilled clan if not help them with my experiance.
    *Do you know anyone in US who would vouch for you? I hope My destiny wouldand i think there is guy called
    Dixon if he still plays there Smile
    *Any other things that you want to tell us about you? Not rly about myself. lets say thats last question on your recruitment section
    *what i hope from clan?: i hope Leader and co leadears clear command chain, sacrifice for clan and it's ebtter future. Having ppl not online but on vent ( that's a key to victory) since it's greek/international clan i want same community as greek same as english community. On preparing stages for example siege/TW or any clan event maximize our chances and think even about litle thingies which can help us. So if it's a clan like that i a member for you and it's a clan i was looking for!!!
    Best regards iStealth
    MyDestiny
    MyDestiny

iStealth Aplication Empty Re: iStealth Aplication

Post  MyDestiny Thu 15 Mar 2012 - 12:19

Hello my frined !! i think i can invite you tomorow because i am so tired today !! w8 my pm
    take carre