Lineage2 UsualSuspects

Welcome to Lineage2 UsualSuspects Forum.
Login with your Username and Password or Register to our Forum. Guest Users have limited access.

[The UsualSuspects Forum Team]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Lineage2 UsualSuspects

Welcome to Lineage2 UsualSuspects Forum.
Login with your Username and Password or Register to our Forum. Guest Users have limited access.

[The UsualSuspects Forum Team]

Lineage2 UsualSuspects

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lineage2 UsualSuspects

Shilen Server

Renix - Application

Renix

Renix - Application Empty Renix - Application

Post  Renix Sat 28 Apr 2012 - 19:25

* In-game name: Renix
    * Real name (optional): Jerry
    * Do u speak English? yes
    * Playtime hours (w/ Timezone) 5+Hrs Eastern Timezone
    * What about Sieges, TW, Raid Bosses? In L2, I don't know how Sieges work. TW and Raid Bosses I have some experience with on other MMO's.

* What is your level and character class? 44 Silver Ranger
    * Subclass (class and lvl)
    * Are u a PvP or PvE player? Both

Ventrilo (It is a must for our clan)

* Microphone (Y/N): Y

Game Background

* What is your MMO History? I have played Perfect World for 3 or 4 years can't remember lol. I also played WoW, Guild Wars, and Forsaken World
    * What guilds/clans have you played with? In Perfect World, I was in the top TW factions named Nefarious and Vindicate
    * Why did you leave your last guild/clan? I left Nefarious, because when I was Marshall, there was a split between the officers and drama happened. So I left because it was getting out of control and I was playing a game to have fun not the drama. I left Vindicate because real life was getting busy and i was fed up with players in the faction because they pretty much went with people who had the best gear and if you didnt have what they have they would ignore you.

Some Last Infos from you

*Where did you hear about US? Browsing through the forums of L2's recruitment section
    *Why do you want to Join US? I want to join because I want to get to know more people ingame and I miss part of being in a guild
    *Do you know anyone in US who would vouch for you? Unfortunately, No
    *Any other things that you want to tell us about you? I'm a fun person who wants to have fun and not live for the drama. Im not a guild hopper. And I dont know what else to put about myself >.<

Hopefully I get to hear from you guys soon Smile

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 16:09